Last Modified: May 11, 2021
Information We Collect
We may collect (or you may provide to us) information which is not personal in nature and which may not be used to identify you as a specific individual or business (“Anonymous Data”).
As a result of your use of the Services we may collect (or you may provide to us) the following types of information (“Personal Data”):
- Basic Information: Your name, business name, address, email address, phone number, photos, videos, and similar types of information.
- User Account Information: Usernames, nicknames, passwords, and similar types of information.
- Payment Information: Payment information including credit/debit card numbers, account numbers, and similar types of information.
- Social Media Account Information: If you use an account on a third-party social media platform to access or use our Services, then we may collect personally identifiable information provided to us by that third-party social media platform.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may collect information about you automatically, including your IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity, time stamps, site navigation, button clicks, and similar types of information. We may also use and/or collect cookies and other types of data files (such as web beacons and cookie-equivalent technology), some of which may be stored on your computer or electronic device for use when you use the Services.
Sensitive Personal Data
You should not provide us with any sensitive information about you, including for example your racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership information, genetic data, biometric data, health data, sex life data, or sexual orientation data.
How We Use Your Information
We may use Anonymous Data for any purpose not otherwise prohibited by applicable law, without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you, including without limitation sharing and selling Anonymous Data to third parties.
We may use your Personal Data as follows:
- Provision and Customization of Services: We may use your Personal Data to provide the Services to you for their intended purposes, as well as to customize and/or enhance your use of the Services.
- Sharing with Other Users: If you upload content containing Personal Data to the Services in areas of the Services in which other users may be able to see that content, then we may display that specific Personal Data with those other users.
- Advertising: We may use your Personal Data to serve more customized ads to you on the Services.
- Communications: We may use your Personal Data to send communications to you, including marketing communications.
- Payments: If you purchase goods or services through our Services, then we may use your Personal Data to process your purchase and payment.
- Per our Terms and Conditions: We may use your Personal Data as provided in our Terms and Conditions.
Improvements to the Services
If you share ideas or suggestions with us regarding how to improve or modify our Services, then we may use all of the same without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you.
Compliance with Legal Process
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
Some of the information you provide to us may be changed or deleted by you in your account settings. However, even if you change or delete that information, we may retain previous versions of the information for a reasonable period of time in order to continue providing the Services.
Cookies & Tracking Data
Social Media Account Information
The only way for you to control what information is shared with us from your third-party social media platforms is to adjust your settings in that platform. We disclaim all liability resulting from the platform’s unauthorized disclosure to us of any information which you had requested the platform not share with us.
Deleting Your Data
You may request that we delete your Personal Data from the Services, but we may not be able to do so and we are not obligated to do so unless otherwise required by law. Also, please note that other users of the Services may be able to access or view your Personal Data to the extent that you shared it with those other users within the Services.
Rights Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You have the right to be informed about what data we collect and how we use it.
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to have us rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have us erase, remove, or delete, your Personal Data.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to data portability with respect to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to object to certain uses of your Personal Data as provided in the GDPR.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
- To the extent you provided consent to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. However, such withdrawal will not be effective with respect to lawful processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal. (We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.)
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, especially your personally identifiable information and payment information.
However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information and credentials.